Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - Oxfam Trailtrekker 2010

Posted: Thu 23rd Jul 2009, 22:51
Hi this year I have completed both of Oxfams 100K challenge events. I am really keen to go back and repeat the event in the Yorkshire dales next May, and try to finish between 20 - 24 hours. The event requires a team of 4 and only myself and 1 other of this years team are keen to try and go back.
We are a both female, early 30's quite new to events. Ideally looking to create an all female team. I know it seems a long way off but the fundraising targets are quite high so getting in early means a reduction as well as giving us far longer to reach the target.
If anyone is interested please get in touch ... it is a fantastic challenging route taking in Malham Cove, Fountain Fell and Pen-y-ghent much harder than its sister event in the South Downs.

Laura

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law