Available from Google - l.crust@hull.ac.uk
Author: Tony Willey
Posted: Mon 26th Jan 2009, 20:56
Local Group: Lakeland
Yes, it is L.Crust@hull.ac.uk
Author: Garfield Southall
Posted: Mon 26th Jan 2009, 17:12
Local Group: Merseystride
This is something that interests me. Did Lee leave an email address?
Author: Tony Willey
Posted: Mon 26th Jan 2009, 15:10
Local Group: Lakeland
We have received the following e-mail. Anyone interested in taking part in the project should contact Lee direct.

My name is Lee Crust, I am a sport and exercise psychologist ( and a chartered scientist) and work at the University of Hull. I am myself a keen long distance walker who has completed the Pennine Way and the Coast to Coast walk amongst others. I am writing to you because I have begun a research project into the psychology of long distance walking. The project involves interviewing walkers (usually takes about 1 hour) concerning their experiences of walking long distances (in relation to psychological well-being, stress-reduction, focus of attention, feelings / emotions experienced etc.). I am based in Yorkshire (I live near Pontefract in West Yorkshire, and work in East Yorkshire) and I am contacting you to see whether you could perhaps put out a message or allow me to contact people in your organisation who might be prepared to be interviewed on this subject. I don’t need large numbers (8-10 people) and would prefer to speak to people in Yorkshire or North Lincolnshire given that I will travel to conduct the interviews. If you need further information I can be contacted via the details below.

Dr. Lee Crust CSci, FHEA,
Lecturer in Sport Psychology,
Dept. of Sport, Health & Exercise Sciences,
Faculty of Science,
The University of Hull,
Hull
HU6 7RX
Telephone 01482-463052

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law