Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - Yoredale 100 Plot of finishers

Author: Elton Ellis
Posted: Sun 22nd Jun 2008, 13:07
Local Group: Surrey
Interesting plot, but to compare like with like, the runners would have to plotted separately.
Author: Janet Chapman
Posted: Mon 16th Jun 2008, 21:41
Local Group: Surrey
Was the fact that the Yoredale 100, was101.8 miles taken into account?

Janet Chapman (aged 65) (GOW)
Author: Ian Koszalinski
Posted: Sun 15th Jun 2008, 10:33
Local Group: High Peak
who says this is the speed you should be for your age? surely someone with a bigger stride will be faster than someone with a smaller stride at the same age it may not make much difference over a short distance but over 100 miles it mohnts up
Author: Garfield Southall
Posted: Sat 14th Jun 2008, 23:45
Local Group: Merseystride
Peter, what algorithm did you use to create the graph? It's remarkably accurate in my case !! (Garfield)
Posted: Sat 14th Jun 2008, 19:41
Yoredale 100 Plot
Peter thanks for the effort that you put in doing the Plot of Yoredale 100 finishers. It is a fascinating and very revelling document. I will be passing on copy's on to two non LDWA walk groups that I belong too. Have you done any in the past for comparison? Here I was thinking more along the lines of the age and numbers of the entrants starting and finishing. Will past graphs show that we are we starting to do the 100 later in life and continuing longer or is it a fairly consistent pattern?.
David H

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law