Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - Wycoller Hoof

Author: Andy Griffin
Posted: Tue 2nd Oct 2007, 17:08
Local Group: East Lancashire
The Wycoller Hoof results can now be viewed on our website www.ldwa.org.uk/eastlancashire and there are three links on the left-hand side of the page. However you will have to scroll down to the bottom of the page to view them. Thanks, Andy
Author: Nick Ham
Posted: Mon 1st Oct 2007, 12:36
Local Group: South Manchester
Hear hear. I took the 'easy' 17 mile option and loved it. The scenery was excellent of course, even though my route didn't take me onto the highest moors that the longer routes traversed. The volunteers were plentiful, enthusiastic, friendly and welcoming. Although I did not partake of any of the CP food, I enjoyed the excellent spread and service back at the cricket club, which provided perfect facilities. I look forward to returning next year to have a go at the modified long route.
East Lancs did us proud. Make sure you're there next September.

Nick 19655
Author: Sue Allonby
Posted: Sun 30th Sep 2007, 11:24
Many thanks to East Lancs group for an excellent event, with a brilliant route, friendly CPs and plenty of good food.

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law