Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - 2023 South Pennine 24

Author: Darren Walsh
Posted: Wed 4th Jan 2023, 11:27
Local Group: Sherwood
I'll be there. Last years SP24 was my first ever LDWA Challenge. So this will be my first 'repeat' challenge
Author: Ian Hull
Posted: Sat 1st Oct 2022, 9:14
Local Group: South Pennine
Entries are open for the 2023 South Pennine 24 on Saturday 25 February from Dovestone Sailing Club , near Greenfield (c15 miles from Manchester / c10 miles from Holmfirth). Walk/jog/run the highly scenic 24 miles with c3900 feet ascent on moorland paths & bridleways . Fully supported with drinks/pastries before you register and set off between 8 and 9 (no mass start) , food/drink at 4 CPs , soup at finish and route desc/gpx plus certificate on request . Sorry NO Dogs , entry limit 150 .

Priority entry for LDWA members until 01 Nov when non members can enter too ! Entry fee LDWA 12 GBP / Non members 22 GBP .

Enter the SP24 here : https://www.sientries.co.uk/event.php?event_id=10126

Ian Hull . SP24 Entry Sec.

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law