Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Long Distance Paths - GR7 Andalucia

Author: Andy Clark
Posted: Mon 1st Feb 2021, 16:47
Local Group: Kent
Hello Patrick
Whilst I can't offer you any useful advice from personal experience, it looks as if the GR7 follows part, if not all, of the E4 European long distance path which goes between Tarifa in Andalusia and Cyprus.
From a Google search, there are several possibilities of downloading free GPX files for the Spanish section of the E4 (wandermap.net is one option).
Whilst I can't guarantee the accuracy of any files or routes, it might be an option for you to pursue.
Author: Patrick Hickmott
Posted: Sun 31st Jan 2021, 20:34
Local Group: Thames Valley
My wife and I are considering walking the Andalucia section of the GR7. I have just ordered a copy of the (now out of print) Cicerone guide book. However, I am told that the route isn't always well marked and would like the added comfort of having a decent map.

So, does anyone know where I can get such a map and also is there anything downloadable to my phone?

Many thanks in advance.

Patrick

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law