Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Hundreds - Entry

Author: Andrew Bentham
Posted: Wed 29th Jul 2020, 21:08
Local Group: Wiltshire
Sorry, Kendra I meant Shirley. Thanks both, how's that.
Posted: Wed 29th Jul 2020, 21:06
Thanks Kendra
Author: Shirley Hume
Posted: Mon 20th Jul 2020, 15:30
Local Group: South Wales
Hi Andrew
To qualify for the event you have to complete a 50 mile qualifying event from the list which appears on the Y 100 Sir Fynwy website [link on the forum under Hundreds]. Go to the tab saying 'The Event ' and select 'Qualifying events' from the drop down menu to see the list. Entries open on 12th October and the cost is £82. There is a lot of information about the route, checkpoints etc on the website, although it is only fair to point out that with the ever-changing coronavirus situation much of this might have to change before next May.
Posted: Sun 19th Jul 2020, 19:07
Hello everyone.
I joined the LDWA recently (early 2018). I now want to do my first 100. I have read a bit of information and heard many a story. I would like to do the Y 100 Sir Fynwy. Please advise me on what I need to do to make this happen, i.e. :
How do I qualify?
When do I apply?
What is the cost?
Anything else I need to know?
Please be gentle with me in any responses. I am not quick on the uptake and will probably have more questions to ask.
Thank you.
Andrew.
Author: Alan Warrington
Posted: Fri 24th Apr 2020, 7:43
Local Group: Thames Valley
Kendra

This is mentioned in the Topic '2021 Initial Entry Date' that I posted on 20 March 2020 below.

Alan Warrington
!00s Coordinator.
Author: David Morgan
Posted: Thu 23rd Apr 2020, 20:30
Local Group: South Wales
Hi Kendra,

12.10.20 is the date for entries to open.
https://www.ldwa.org.uk/2020Hundred/W/6602/entries.html

Regards,

David
Author: Kendra Wedgwood
Posted: Thu 23rd Apr 2020, 0:02
Local Group: North Yorkshire
Hi, when are entries likely to be open for 2021?

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law