Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - A Foot in Two Dales

Author: Carmel Keary
Posted: Tue 10th Jul 2018, 22:33
Local Group: North Yorkshire
Thank you to all The Irregulars & Co for Saturdays wonderfully organised event. The checkpoints folk were so welcoming and helpful aiding us heat worn folk not to mention the choice of well stocked goodies and the much welcomed plentiful water especially before Shunner.

Thank you Tricia for my very much appreciated massage, it did the trick and got me home cramp free. I was so delighted to have completed the event thanks to my companions camaraderie.
Reckon my next 50 miler will be on my bike or in my car !!!
Author: Aaron Hookway
Posted: Tue 10th Jul 2018, 14:24
Local Group: Vermuyden (South Yorks)
Another wonderful event in our wonderful county.

A great event made better with the weather and the football result.

Well done you Pirates, roll on 2019
Author: Jason Winney
Posted: Mon 9th Jul 2018, 10:22
Local Group: South Wales
Yes laura and I really enjoyed it to, that climb up to Great Shunner Fell was a good slog, great views, it was good to be back in Swaledale too
Author: Wendy Leete
Posted: Sun 8th Jul 2018, 20:20
Local Group: North Yorkshire
A big thank you to all the Irregulars for reviving an old challenge and making it a great event.

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law