Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - The Wellington Boot

Author: David Morgan
Posted: Tue 28th Mar 2017, 20:24
Local Group: South Wales
Enjoyable marshals' walk at the weekend. We enjoyed perfect weather conditions and the shorts were worn for the first time in 2017! A mixture of terrain under foot with some horrible muddy sections that I am sure will have dried out by 22.04.17. Great views on the Quantocks and some lovely short but steep hills on the approach to Clatworthy. My favourite path though was the long stead woodland climb from Monksilver. It's a great path and the gradient lets you climb at a steady pace. I'll be checkpointing at Uffculme so will look forward to looking after entrants there!
Author: David J Hooper
Posted: Mon 27th Mar 2017, 8:57
Local Group: Cornwall & Devon
The marshals event took place this weekend in glorious weather. Still a bit squidgy in places but drying up.

We have a Facebook page for the event and will be putting updates on there over the next 4 weeks.

https://www.facebook.com/wellybootchallenge/

4 weeks to go and now the work really starts for the organisational team

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law