Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - Sevenoaks Circular

Author: Michael Headley
Posted: Mon 25th Apr 2016, 15:00
Local Group: Kent
Help please.

Following Kent Group's Sevenoaks Circular event in March we have tried to locate a green jacket left behind at the school. The owner writes "I left my jacket at the school on a chair in the main room where we were enjoying refreshments after the event. It is a thin, summer 'Regatta' jacket, fluorescent green in colour with a white lining. Not that expensive but it had some keys, important to me, in the pocket." We have made local enquiries without success. If you have any information regarding the jacket please contact Roger Dean by email (roger_m_dean@hotmail.com).

Many thanks.
Author: Elton Ellis
Posted: Mon 21st Mar 2016, 11:58
Local Group: Surrey
Wonderful walk through the beautiful Kent countryside, friendly welcome at the checkpoint (a generous 5 CPs), very user friendly route description, excellent weather with not much mud.
Highlights were the woodland paths, pretty villages, Knole Park, the spectacular Ightham Mote medieval manor house, the steep ascent to the NDW (seemed to go on forever) and the palatial finish point – same as the start point, but a welcome sight after 30 miles.
Thank you, Kent Group.

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law