Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - The Bothy - Social Media

Author: Jane Williams
Posted: Tue 10th Nov 2015, 17:55
Local Group: East Lancashire
We have already new members as a result of the FB post which is great. Pinterest is an online notice board. I am currently working on an LDWA board for users to follow which includes information on groups, walks, news and other walk related items. It can be used via your web browser or via a phone / iPad / tablet app. Be careful if you decide to give Pinterest a go as it's highly addictive!!!!
Author: Norman Corrin
Posted: Sun 8th Nov 2015, 19:38
Local Group: Beds, Bucks and Northants
Hi Jane

Good luck...I saw your FB posting and thought about replying that it would be the best £13 anyone would spend.. What is Pinterest?
Author: Jane Williams
Posted: Sun 8th Nov 2015, 18:01
Local Group: East Lancashire
Hi I am Jane Williams and I am currently working under the direction of the NEC to promote the LDWA across Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest. This includes using content from the LDWA website to promote groups, challenge events and social walks. I will endeavour to only use images which do not show close ups of faces unless I have asked permission in advance. Pictures are a great way of promoting the LDWA so I trust this will not cause any problems. If you have any questions I can be contacted on tweetldwa@icloud.com.
Many thanks

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law