Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Notice Board - seeking fellow walkers for Pyrenees trek

Posted: Fri 14th Feb 2014, 18:10
I am very interested in a section of GR10 in 2014 but have no Pyrenees experience so may not be up to LDWA standards!
Author: Jeremy Corke
Posted: Tue 28th Jan 2014, 9:38
Local Group: Bristol & West
Bev
I believe that the GR10 is a really interesting trek, one I have not done.
In the last few years I have done the Chamonix to Zermatt Summer Trek, and also the GR5 from Lake Geneva to Nice.

I find it strange that the LDWA, which organises numerous events in the UK, don't seem to do Europe!

I am based in S W England, and I tend to do one trek a year for 8-10 days, at the beginning or end of the season - advantage of that is that you don't need to pre-book the Alpine Huts.

J Corke (jeremycorke@btconnect.com)
Author: Beverley D'Arcy
Posted: Sat 2nd Nov 2013, 0:30
Local Group: The Irregulars
Hi all - I am doing part of the GR10 long distance walk in the Pyrenees next May/June (2014). If anyone is interested in joining me or would like to know more please get in touch - bevdarcy@hotmail.com. Cheers!

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law