Author: Ian Walker
Posted: Sat 20th Apr 2013, 9:12
Local Group: South Wales
Aaron: The May event
Author: Aaron Hookway
Posted: Fri 19th Apr 2013, 19:06
Local Group: Vermuyden (South Yorks)
Ian

Are you on the marshalls event or the actual event in May?

I may 'follow' anyroad

Aaron
Author: Ian Walker
Posted: Fri 19th Apr 2013, 15:34
Local Group: South Wales
Ah, I'm really glad somebody's given this some thought. I'd been planning on tweeting a few updates myself on the event (@ianwalker if anyone's interested) and had thought I might use the hashtag #ldwa100, but I think #camelteign is even better!
Author: Aaron Hookway
Posted: Thu 18th Apr 2013, 13:44
Local Group: Vermuyden (South Yorks)
Merrian, started 'following you' just before last years Games 100, you tweeted interesting tweets.

Keep it up for the marshalls #camelteign !
Author: Madeleine Watson
Posted: Thu 18th Apr 2013, 12:47
Local Group: West Yorkshire
Sounds good. I will get a lesson from one of my young experts(!) before the event and will try to post. Look forward to following it all.
Author: Merrian Lancaster
Posted: Thu 18th Apr 2013, 10:07
Local Group: Beds, Bucks and Northants
I posted a few updates while supporting on the Games 100 marshals' walk last year. Twitter was new to me, still is, so my posts were unsophisticated. I'll try again for Camel-Teign, maybe starting when I walk the route next week, but hope others will contribute this year. I don't think anyone has used a relevant hash-tag yet, so I've posted a couple of trial tweets, using #camelteign.

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law