Latest News: Read more

Discussion Forum - Gear ! - LED Torches

Posted: Fri 16th Aug 2013, 22:01
Read Paul's post with interest, and I have to admit that while I am all for re-cycling I think that trying to re-cycle the Petzel would not be cost effective. You can get a new Cree XML T6 for the same price, complete with adapters, so that you can use it as a head lamp, helmet lamp or cycle lamp. The power of these lamps is awsome and in all honesty most would use the lower setting. The down side is that it has a relatively short battery life and you would have to carry a spare battery on any night walk
Author: Paul Killick
Posted: Mon 1st Jul 2013, 11:21
Author: Emma Key
Posted: Thu 3rd Jan 2013, 16:01
Local Group: Staffordshire
These ones from Alpkit are great head torches, equally as good as ones which are a lot more expensive. Unfortunately they seem to be out of stock at the moment.

http://www.alpkit.com/shop/cart.php?target=product&product_id=16345&category_id=25
Author: Robert J Noakes
Posted: Fri 3rd Aug 2012, 22:36
Local Group: Cornwall & Devon
Author: Elton Ellis
Posted: Sat 16th Jun 2012, 23:08
Local Group: Surrey
Author: Rob Richardson
Posted: Sat 16th Jun 2012, 12:53
Local Group: South Wales
Author: Elton Ellis
Posted: Wed 9th May 2012, 12:06
Local Group: Surrey

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law