Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - The Bothy - gypsy rose

Author: Simon Broughton
Posted: Sat 14th Jul 2012, 20:26
Local Group: East Yorkshire
wow i didnt realise you could fit the word lady in a sentence so many times john !!! now that sounds like an infactuation to me.just to clarify did you imply she's lady ? im still not convinced even though she's already barrated me on it !!!!! this weeks post average must be off the scale now ;-)
Author: Dr. John Batham
Posted: Fri 13th Jul 2012, 21:33
I know what you mean about the posting Simon....here I am just getting the count up
Posted: Fri 13th Jul 2012, 21:31
If it's the same lady I am thinking of then yes she is definitely a lady and no stretch on the meaning, deffo a real lady
Posted: Wed 11th Jul 2012, 21:31
not really john and id say the word lady is being stretched........... just thought id bump the the weekly post average up by 25% by posting something
Posted: Tue 10th Jul 2012, 21:35
You seem to have some kind of obsessive compulsive hang up on this lady - suggest you get immediate help - there are some counsellers in 'Ull who could help
Posted: Sat 7th Jul 2012, 21:42
well the gypsy was at it again last week on sterne encounter, so disapointing as she was doing so well !!!! trying to tell us we had to be strip searched at the cp.........really,,,,,,, we nearly succumbed to the gypsy charm but for the cackling laugh as she finished bewitching us. at least it didnt cost us money this time...........i had to agree to a long day round bullock smithy or risk a curse though ! you can take the gypsie out of the camp but............
Posted: Tue 1st May 2012, 10:29
Hello gypsy queen hope you enjoyed fellsman before the plug was pulled. I'm hoping to do stanage stumble 25m on sun and wonderd if you or your possie was on it or fancied a walk round ? Give me a call if you do on 07787410107. :-)
Posted: Mon 2nd Apr 2012, 18:03
i'm glad to report the gypsy queen behaved herself on sundays blubberhouse moor, well mostly....... there was no strong arming for money this time although there was lewd comments about my attire as i was in running tights but i suppose i shouldn't be surprised by this !!!!! although i do put her better behaviour to her friend being with her again and who is obviously a calming/controlling influence on her.
Posted: Wed 14th Dec 2011, 21:30
i see mikes been busy with his pen mrs D, i received a chatsworth challenge badge today. thanks for mince pies they were a lot better than the stew ;-)

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law