Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - Chiltern Landmarks 100 Photo's

Author: Steve Clark
Posted: Fri 27th Jan 2006, 3:40
Local Group: Beds, Bucks and Northants
You should not have to scroll down to see all the photo's, there should be a button to click on to give you a slide show. Steve
Author: Ian Koszalinski
Posted: Thu 26th Jan 2006, 20:11
Local Group: High Peak
sussed it had to turn off the firewall,very good, i wonder if anyone else has photo's they could show?
Author: Chris Chorley
Posted: Sat 21st Jan 2006, 12:22
Local Group: Norfolk & Suffolk
Works ok on 1MB broadband, but takes maybe 5 seconds displaying "loading". There is also a short delay before "loading" appears. I assume it's a Macromedia Flash site or something like that. Thanks for the photos, it'll take some time to look at them all. Also, it doesn't say, but once the pictures appear you have to move the mouse pointer towards the bottom of the window (no clicking) to scroll to more pics.
Posted: Sat 21st Jan 2006, 6:21
Hi Ian, I get the white square in a grey background but i also get the word loading in the middle, there is 388 photo's of the CL100 on the site so maybe your computer is just taking its time to load up the photo's. Is anybody else having the problem
Author: Ian Koszalinski
Posted: Tue 17th Jan 2006, 11:40
Local Group: High Peak
am i the only one but when i try the link to steve clarks pics as given on the web site i get a large white square on a grey background
Posted: Mon 26th Dec 2005, 16:26
You can now view the official photo's of the CL 100 at www.bedsbucksnorthantsldwa.co.uk, Steve Clark BBN

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law