Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - Herts Stroller

Author: Merrian Lancaster
Posted: Thu 15th Apr 2010, 17:31
Local Group: Beds, Bucks and Northants
Dave and I have been helping Essex & Herts by checking the route for the Herts Stroller, 52 miles on 14th/15th August this year. It’s a smashing route through some of the best bits of Hertfordshire, and a little bit of Beds.

If you think you’re going to get another Three Forests Way, then think again. It’s in a different area and at a different time of year.

You don’t need to be told that the food and support will be excellent. I don’t know what they’re planning but if you’ve sampled Brenda’s tea loaf, Jean’s crunchy flapjack and John’s fruit cake, you’ll know they have high standards. I wonder if they’ll have crumpets, cheese and marmite like they did on the last Three Forests, I know they were popular.

As new events tend to fill up quickly, don’t hang about, get your entry in soon.

entry form

photos

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law