Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - Trollers Trot

Author: John Sparshatt
Posted: Sat 14th Aug 2010, 8:41
Local Group: West Yorkshire
A running club from Otley have expressed a keen interest in organising the Trollers Trot for 2010. I will be giving them every assistance with their initial efforts. Watch this space for a date to be announced soon.
Posted: Tue 13th Jul 2010, 16:28
As some of you know I will not be organising the Trollers Trot in the future. There was an offer to take on the Trot for 2011 but that has now been withdrawn. If anyone wants to take it on I am will to pass on details of venue, checkpoints and route. Please contact me at johnsparshatt@talktalk.net for further information.
Posted: Thu 25th Feb 2010, 19:21
I am short of helpers on two early checkpoints at Winterburn Reservoir and Waddy Laith on the short route. Is there anyone out there who can help out please contact me om 01943 864 613. All I can promise is a cold day and some food at the venue. There are over 230 entrants so far with many more extected on the day.

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law