Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Ideas Forum - Toe Nail Fungal Infection - an effective cure

Author: Allan Hunn
Posted: Fri 31st Dec 2010, 15:13
Local Group: Wiltshire
Apologies for the horrid detail. Hope you have happier toe nails by mid 2011.
Posted: Thu 30th Dec 2010, 20:52
Wow this is just my sort of post as my big toe nails fall off on a regular basis!! Thanks for the tip x
Author: Allan Hunn
Posted: Sun 26th Dec 2010, 11:51
Local Group: Wiltshire
Doc put me on pills for 6 months after identifying the fungus that I had lived with for about 15 years - I did force the issue with the doc. Fungus also resulted in tiny blisters on my feet particularly in hot weather, horrendous. I tried various methods, in the end pressuring the doc was the answer. Was a horrid worm infection.
Author: Matthew Hand
Posted: Thu 24th Sep 2009, 21:48
Local Group: Mid Wales
I've had ghastly fungus toes for 25 years and never managed to shift the fungus (including use of expensive ointments). Maybe time to give this a go, though I would rather miss them. Matt.
Author: Madeleine Watson
Posted: Thu 24th Sep 2009, 21:20
Local Group: West Yorkshire
That's the sort of thing your granny would have told you if you'd asked! The natural ones are the best.
Posted: Thu 24th Sep 2009, 14:44
Fungal infection of toe nails is an occupational hazard for walkers and often difficult to resolve - I tried for 18 months using various expensive commercial products without the slightest success.
After swimmming for several days in a salt water pool on holiday I noticed a slight improvement - on returning home I applied a strong salt water solution twice per day under and on top of the nail - after two weeks the improvement was dramatic and after 4 weeks it had gone completely - cheap and genuinely effective!

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law