Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - Cwmhir Christmas Cracker

Author: David Giles
Posted: Thu 4th Dec 2008, 9:18
Local Group: Sussex
hi dave, have done the 25 a few times and there are a couple of tricky navigation bits on that but the route description is excellent and if the 17 is the same I could not see any probs. This is one of my favourite events(as well as Monks Trod in july). Like you, I will be starting as runner(finishing as a crawler!) so hopefully see you there,
cheers dave
Posted: Tue 2nd Dec 2008, 19:31
Just A quick one.
I have done many LDWA events over the last few yrs including the Christmas cracker in the past.
Can anyone tell me what the nav is like.
My daughters boyfriend is interested in doing this event.
Obviously some events are waymarked or the route desciption is comprehensive and on other there is real need for navigation.
For his first event I am looking for a well described (Easy to route find) event as I will be doing the 25 as a semi runner and he will be doing the 17.
Any info appreciated.
Dave

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law