Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - Yoredale 100 Video

Author: Garfield Southall
Posted: Fri 31st Oct 2008, 22:22
Local Group: Merseystride
Thanks to John, Martyn & the rest of the team for a lovely surprise and a great memento. Stunning photography and wonderful to see so many faces and friends. I too will be boring friends and family with it over Christmas! (Garfield)
Author: Rebecca Lawrence
Posted: Fri 31st Oct 2008, 15:33
Local Group: Marches
Agreed - lovely surprise to get it, and I am going to proudly show it off to my friends and family and try and recruit some more members! Thought it was very professionally done and helped re create some of the highlights and low moments we all experience on the 100.

Sort of thing that would make a brilliant channel 4 doumentary - I'm always really surprised why a documentary following the 100 has never been done for mainstream TV?
Author: John King
Posted: Thu 30th Oct 2008, 20:41
Like Ken i have just been watching the Yoredale 100 DVD and yes it brought back all the splendid memories of my 1st LDWA 100.
What a lovely suprise to find the DVD and results booklet on my arrival home from a bad day at work (which now doe`s not seem to matter) and yes a Splendid production from Martyn Hollingworth.

Again Well done and thank you to everybody
Author: Ken Falconer
Posted: Thu 30th Oct 2008, 19:12
Local Group: Heart of Scotland
I've just been watching the Yoredale 100 Video received today. It brings it all back although it all seems a long time ago! Congratulations on an excellent production.

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law