Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - The Bothy - KNEE INJURY!!

Author: Peter J Smith
Posted: Fri 5th Sep 2008, 17:23
Local Group: London
Hi Nick. When in doubt on this type of thing &/or if you really are as keen as you sound to keep going, consult a Physio. There is an excellent one in East Sheen. If you want the name/number let me know
Author: Steve Jelfs
Posted: Fri 5th Sep 2008, 15:42
Local Group: Heart of England
take more water with it ???
Author: Nick Vanson
Posted: Wed 3rd Sep 2008, 18:00
Local Group: Thames Valley
Has anyone suffered from bursitis on the knee following an impact fall to the knee or such like? I had such a fall whilst scrambling over some rocks on holiday a month ago and whilst it's OK generally it is still sore and gives me a bit of grief when running. The doctor has told me to rest it for the next after which it should be back to normal. That word "rest" didn't go down too well, there's a number of good challenge walks I'm down to do in that time - not good news! Anyone had this sort of injury and what's the recovery time like? I probably could do my planned challenge walks but don't want to make things worse - especially long term.

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law