Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - The Bothy - Strider

Author: Rebecca Lawrence
Posted: Sat 26th Jul 2008, 17:49
Local Group: Marches
Great addition - especially like the back cover as I see those series of barns in my sleep!

I love it when their are articles about members of the LDWA, you see the same names cropping up time and again on challenge events / even in this forum, and it is so nice to put names to faces, and for novices such as I to learn from their wealth of experience.
Author: Garfield Southall
Posted: Sat 26th Jul 2008, 16:51
Local Group: Merseystride
Issues come and issues go but rarely does a mention pass the Forum's lips of our august journal, the latest issue of which landed this morning.

Julie raised the standards of Strider and Ken continues the upward trend in terms of quality of both presentation and content. It's a great issue and it was good to feel all those 100 memories flooding back.

I particularly enjoyed the sound of the remote Scottish trek enjoyed by the Editor.

Well done everyone.

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law