Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - Wilmot Wander Sun 27th Jan 2008

Author: Anne Wade
Posted: Mon 28th Jan 2008, 21:15
Local Group: Heart of England
Yes, it was a fab day, not as wet underfoot as anticipated and very enjoyable. Thanks a million to the organisers, marshalls and helpers.
Author: Fiona Cameron
Posted: Mon 28th Jan 2008, 16:25
Local Group: Surrey
Not as much mud as I thought there was going to be, and a very pleasant spring walk. Similar to the better bits of the Round Rotherham, with out the industrial stuff. Nice to see lots of young people on the route, many of them out training for the 4Inns.
Author: Anne Wade
Posted: Sat 26th Jan 2008, 16:58
Local Group: Heart of England
Bob will phone you with a precise start time for your 'team'. Be prepared for lots of mud!!
Posted: Thu 24th Jan 2008, 21:45
Thanks for the replies. I have been informed that runners entering on the day start at 8am

Thanks again...
Author: Fiona Cameron
Posted: Wed 23rd Jan 2008, 19:57
Local Group: Surrey
I have been allocated a start time - a very precise 7.26am. I don't know what the latest start time is. Although the details say that it is a team event you can enter as an individual. E-mail Bob Rogerson for further details, as there isn't a lot on the entry form.
Author: Frank Cartwright
Posted: Wed 23rd Jan 2008, 18:59
Local Group: Lakeland
If you put Wilmot Wander on your search engine then it will give you a website for this walk, however I had a compatability problem with the acrobat7 PDF, alternatively you could email the organise johnpye@mickleover38.freeserve.co.uk whom I found on the events list on this site
Posted: Tue 22nd Jan 2008, 19:04
Does anybody know what time this event starts?

Many thanks

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law