Latest News: Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - Wem Winter Wonderland - where are you Rebecca (Laurence)?

Author: Rebecca Lawrence
Posted: Tue 8th Jan 2008, 21:11
Local Group: Marches
Rebecca lives.....Never fear, me and my token waterproof trousers live to fight another day... After seeing you turning back, we were lured by the welcoming roar of the 'A' road and convinced ourselves we were right after all (we weren't!)After crossing the A road we saw a road opposite - Wem 3 miles....A very long and boring wet run later along a dead straight road we arrived sheepishly at the venue. Somehow we still managed to get back in front of you but not sure how!
Author: Janet Pitt-Lewis
Posted: Mon 7th Jan 2008, 22:28
Local Group: Marches
I have been wondering all over Christmas. Neil I overshot the turning to the Shropshire Way and turned back to see you and friend having made the same mistake - we did suggest that you should follow us but you are an insdependent lady - and I haven't seen you since or read any posting from you. Where are you Rebecca? - are you still wandering the North Shropshire plain?

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law