Latest News: Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - Slide Shows - Anyone got any good contacts

Author: Nicky Wood
Posted: Mon 19th Nov 2007, 19:19
Local Group: Lakeland
Thanks for the reply Sue. This discussion forum was a success for me - I received an offer from Tony, the National Chairman to do our slide show - how good is that.

Attend the AGM in March 2008 to find out what he's suggested I do in return!!!
Author: Sue Allonby
Posted: Tue 6th Nov 2007, 9:06
Have you tried contacting Wilfs cafe at Staveley? - they put on slide evenings so will have probably have a list. (I've been to a couple of really good ones there)
Author: Nicky Wood
Posted: Mon 5th Nov 2007, 19:44
Local Group: Lakeland
Hello everyone, we always seem to leave it to the last minute to organise a guest speaker for our agm and I wondered if there was scope for a small section on this website for contacts of people who do slide shows/powerpoint picture shows and interesting talks. Obviously I am personally interested in contacts in the North West but it might be a list we could build up for all poor secretaries who can never think of anyone.

We can't all just keep doing mountain rescue each time!

Nicky Wood, Secretary, Westmorland and North Lancs.

PS anyone reading this fancying doing a talk for us on 16 November at the County Hotel, Carnforth is welcome to give me a ring - see local group details for my number.

Wish me luck!

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law