Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Website Development - The Annexe

Author: Garfield Southall
Posted: Wed 26th Sep 2007, 21:28
Local Group: Merseystride
Hi Peter. Yes, will do. There's new content coming at the weekend, so I'll update it then. I've always found that photo sums up our sport so well. Thanks.
Posted: Tue 25th Sep 2007, 14:14
Great idea Garfield, but any chance of a credit for the photo on the home page? It's leading down to the Barrowburn CP on the Northumberland 100.
Author: Philip Powell
Posted: Mon 17th Sep 2007, 21:06
Local Group: Northumbria
Could we have a link back to the main LDWA site?

Looks as if it will be interesting once it develops further. My only criticism [is it a sign of age?] is that I hope people don't try to use too many bells and whistles so that their input is almost hidden away.
Author: Garfield Southall
Posted: Mon 17th Sep 2007, 18:42
Local Group: Merseystride
Part of the new look to the website is hidden away in a menu item called "The Annexe". The original idea for this started as a replacement for the Gallery, which I then extended to include all kinds of media, including video, podcasts, blogs and slideshows. The end result is more of a magazine for the Broadband age, the content of which will change often.

It is also fully interactive. You can upload photos and contribute to blogs, as well as send me stuff for inclusion.

The Annexe is very much at the prototype stage. It's evolution will largely be steered by your contributions and suggestions. As Tony has requested in the forum, please let us know what you think.

Thanks, Garfield

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law