Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - The Bothy - The Gallery

Author: Tony Willey
Posted: Mon 17th Sep 2007, 15:38
Local Group: Lakeland
It seems that Verio, our web hosts, did an upgrade during which they changed the server to use the European time zone rather than UK time. All should now be correct.
Posted: Wed 12th Sep 2007, 8:55
You are right, Steve. MKH are on the case.
Author: Steve Clark
Posted: Wed 12th Sep 2007, 4:30
Local Group: Beds, Bucks and Northants
This interesting, how come the time on the forum shows 1hr later than it is, i am wtiting this at 0330. The time on my computer is correct.
Posted: Wed 12th Sep 2007, 4:27
Hi Norm, gets even earlier mate
Posted: Mon 10th Sep 2007, 23:48
Yes, it is a bit embarrassing to see 3 year old photographs on the site, but we have been a bit busy putting together a load of improvements, including making the events programme and the long distance paths database available to everyone, which will go live before the end of the month - honest!
Garfield has developed an offbeat section called The Annexe which should go live at the same time. This will need a supply of suitable photographs, but I'll let Garfield specify what he needs.
We will then be looking to improve the "look and feel" of the website for which good photographs will no doubt be needed. Will keep you posted.
Author: Garfield Southall
Posted: Mon 10th Sep 2007, 23:45
Local Group: Merseystride
Steve, The Gallery will be history in a very short while, as a new feature "The Annexe" will take it's place. I'll be putting a link in a Bothy posting any day now, and the Gallery link will be replace next time the LDWA website is updated. Garfield
Author: Norman Corrin
Posted: Mon 10th Sep 2007, 13:50
Flipping 'eck Steve you're up early to do this one!
Posted: Mon 10th Sep 2007, 5:22
How about a change of photo's in the gallery,(Pleeeaaaasssseeee) is it because nobody sends in fresh photo's or what, even i the author of the Exmoor 100 photo's don't bother looking at the gallery. I've got loads of photo's from the BBN socials if i send them in can they take the place of the Exmoor 100 pics. How about others sending in photo's of there groups socials, maybe we will see a change in the gallery. Happy walking

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law