Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - A Coventry Way

Author: Richard Weremiuk
Posted: Thu 13th Sep 2007, 11:40
Local Group: Marches
Bit late posting mt thanks, but just wanted to say how much I enjoyed the event. Very well organised, lots of friendly staff all around the route, and a lovely meal at the end. I'd recommend this event to everyone.
Author: Anne Wade
Posted: Mon 3rd Sep 2007, 20:37
Local Group: Heart of England
Yes, we missed you Rebecca! Hope you get better soon. You would have enjoyed the excellent weather conditions, except for the rain in the evening, which unfortunately dampened the later finishers.

From an organisers point of view, the event went very well and we appreciate the compliments. Thank you!!
Author: Rebecca Lawrence
Posted: Mon 3rd Sep 2007, 19:08
Local Group: Marches
Unfortunately I had pre entered but woke on Sun morning with a nasty cold so didn't make it. Glad it went well and rest assured I will be back next year with as any as I can bring.
Author: Geoff Holburt
Posted: Mon 3rd Sep 2007, 13:35
Local Group: Calderdale
A very good well organised event with choice of start times from 6:00am to 11:00am with all to finish by 9:00pm. The food at all the checkpoints and the village hall at the end was excellent. It was varied, between sweet and savoury to suit all tastes with plenty of choices and helpings. The 40 mile route is fairly flat and the 18 stage route discription booklet together with its maps is easy to read. The surrounding area is mainly green, pleasant and passes through some very nice villages.
Good to hear the number of entrants picked up in the final 2 weeks. It would be a real shame if we were to loose this event.

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law