Author: Janet Pitt-Lewis
Posted: Sun 16th Sep 2007, 13:38
Local Group: Marches
Sorry - contact details
janet@cjpl.demon.co.uk
Posted: Sun 16th Sep 2007, 13:36
The person who sent out the results is walking Offas Dyke - hence no reply - but email me and I will try to sort out the problem
Author: John Jocys
Posted: Wed 5th Sep 2007, 11:08
Local Group: East Lancashire
Does anyone have a contact name / number / email address for the Cant Canolbarth?

I need to contact the person who sent out the results - the contact name (& number) published on this site has drawn a blank.

Thanks.
Author: Norman Corrin
Posted: Wed 15th Aug 2007, 21:38
Local Group: Beds, Bucks and Northants
Hi Bill if you go onto the Beds, Bucks & Northants Group website you will see there is a section there called Cant Canolbarth 100 photos. Steve Clark took a lot of the photographs that appeared in Strider and they are shown there.
Author: Bill Lancashire
Posted: Wed 15th Aug 2007, 20:50
Local Group: South Wales
Is there an alternative link to the photographs of the event anywhere?
Author: Nick Ham
Posted: Wed 15th Aug 2007, 13:02
Local Group: South Manchester
You're right John. I've just checked my Cant Canolbarth bookmark and it really has been removed. I thought it was just new postings on the blog that were being stopped, not the whole site being dismantled. That really is bad form barely three months after the event, when so many will still be interested in its content.
Nick.
Posted: Tue 14th Aug 2007, 8:10
I have found 3 different posts re the Cant Canolbarth 100 and not one puts a link in. I may be stupid but I do not find a link on the LDWA home page to a 100 website either.

Someone told that me it contains a detailed breakdown by age/time etc of 100 finishers and I did want to look at that
Posted: Tue 24th Jul 2007, 21:22
Because its over and we are all looking forward to the Yoredale 100 - but you can still access it but not post new messages
Author: Garfield Southall
Posted: Wed 11th Jul 2007, 23:59
Local Group: Merseystride
.... why ?
Posted: Wed 11th Jul 2007, 10:46
It closes 12th July!

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law