Latest News: Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - Rossendale Way / Half Way

Author: Fiona Cameron
Posted: Sun 17th Jun 2007, 14:38
Local Group: Surrey
Corrected the calendar for Half way in a Day, and added details for the Rossendale Way in a Day which seemed to have been missed off altogether.
Author: Alan Gray
Posted: Wed 13th Jun 2007, 18:03
Hi julian, rossendale way in a day will be held on the sat 7 july along with the half way in a day. If you have any problems you can log onto rossendale mountain rescue web site or contact judy.whiteside@zen.co.uk
good luck
alan gray
Author: John Knight
Posted: Mon 11th Jun 2007, 12:47
Local Group: Anytime Anywhere
As Strider gives the non-existent date of Sat Jul 1, I think it is same to assume that the 7th is correct. I'll have to miss it this year, as I've got a hospital appointment that day. Ouch!

John
Author: Julian Brown
Posted: Mon 11th Jun 2007, 10:29
Local Group: Staffordshire
The LDWA Calendar has these events on Sun 1st July, the organisers (Rossendale and Pendle Mountain Rescue) website www.rpmrt.org.uk has them on Sat 7th July.

Can someone check or confirm please (although it seems likely the organisers would know what day they are running their events), might save someone a wasted early start.

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law