Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Gear ! - Hydration Sac

Author: John King
Posted: Sat 30th Jun 2007, 10:17
Did the WHW race using this 20 quid sac and found it extemley comfortable with no noticeable movement and no chaffing even on the shoulders when wearing just a vest pretty good over 95 miles i reckon.

IMHO it is an extremely good buy.
Author: John King
Posted: Fri 8th Jun 2007, 11:35
It may be of interest to some, but i recently purchased a mountain life aqua 6 hydration system from the mountain warehouse, the cost was a lowly £19-99.

It comes with a 1.5 litre Bladder, which i find ample,as it it never that difficult to find water to replenish it (but then i am not adverse to taking water from flowing Becks streams, burns and springs), it also has ample space for a days provisions and lightweight waterproofs etc.

I have had a couple of 20mile plus runs with it and find it to be more comfortable than items i have paid over twice the price for.

Of course i have not had it long enough to vouch for it`s longevity but there is nothing obvious in its build quality that would suggest it won`t last.

John

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law