Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - CLUN VALLEY HIGH 5

Author: Rebecca Lawrence
Posted: Sat 19th May 2007, 19:52
Local Group: Marches
Ok, me again - I bet your thinking I don't have anything better to do than go cahllenge walking every weekend, well, your right!!

This walk is organised by Clun School PTA, and the proceeds go to the school. It is the 5th year they have run this event (changing the name most years) apparently raising 7K for the school which is great.

Food is fab, hot dog sausages half way round, and lovely vegetable crisps, and nice pasta salad at the end.

great views, got totally lost and ended up doing a full circle back to the checkpoint we had left an hour ago so ended up doing 29 miles, not the advertised 25, mainly because i was relying on the route description (and doing the cardinal sin of following the people in front) and couldn't be bothered to get my map out.

Not a walk to do if you like a detailed route description as you do need to cross reference it with a map (which I didn't to my peril)

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law