Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - The Bath Beat

Author: David Morgan
Posted: Fri 6th Apr 2007, 9:16
Local Group: South Wales
We have obtained additional parking space at the venue, so the limit of 200 has now been increased to 250. Entries are at 183 (06.04.07), so plenty of space left if you want to enjoy some West Country hospitality!!

Regards,

Dave Morgan
Posted: Sat 31st Mar 2007, 10:39
HI Everyone.

Entries now stand at 160......40 to go, so if you're coming, with two weeks still to go I suggest you get those entries in quick to avoid disappointment.

Regards,

Dave Morgan
Posted: Mon 26th Mar 2007, 9:13
BATH BEAT UPDATE

There are now 110 entries to this event with a limit of 200. If you are goping to come, please can I suggest that you pre-book as last year we had 88 entries on the day. We DO NOT want to have to turn people away, but may be forced to.
Please help us by pre-booking.

Regards,

Dave Morgan
Author: Steve Jelfs
Posted: Sun 11th Mar 2007, 15:49
Local Group: Heart of England
dont miss out on this great walk a must for all l d wa walkers , great day out
Posted: Fri 9th Mar 2007, 17:58

The limit is 200 entrants and we currently have 79, so there is plenty of space left.

This walk is aimed at walkers who do not like to be put under pressure by the organisers! We never have a massed start, so you can leave when you are ready to do so. We have home made cakes at every checkpoint, with hot soup at one of the checkpoints on the 21 / 26.5 mile routes.

The event is aimed at ensuring that you, the walker, enjoy your day out, and everything that can be done, will be done to ensure your satisfaction.

This event is organised by walkers for walkers, and with a new badge and certificate for 2007, I would urge any of you that are thinking of doing something on the 14th April, to come down to the beautiful city of Bath, and enjoy the stunning scenery to the south of the city.

You are welcome to enter using the SEF, or you can contact me on morgs4mountains@aol.com and I will gladly email you the necessary forms.

We hope to hear from you.

Regards,

David Morgan

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law