Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - Sandstone Trail Challenge

Author: John Knight
Posted: Fri 5th Jan 2007, 12:46
Local Group: Anytime Anywhere
I've just discovered that Cheshire Fire Brigade's annual Sandstone Trail Challenge has been cancelled, apparently for good. Does anyone know (a) why, (b) if they are open to persuasion, or (c) whether anyone else might be prepared to step into the breach. This was a hugely popular event, particularly notable for the number of young people who took part. I had already written it into my diary for May, and it feels like Christmas has been called off!

The Trail is slightly outside my local group's area (South Manchester), and would in any case be be too complex for a small group to organise as a challenge event, although I may have a go at laying it on as a social walk (not his year, though).

John

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law