Latest News: Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - National AGM and donation

Author: Deirdre Flegg
Posted: Wed 9th Mar 2022, 17:17
Local Group: Dorset
I have now received an acknowledgement from the Mountain Rescue Service of our donation:

Thanks for contacting us and for deciding to donate to LDSAMRA. I can confirm that the £150 was received on Monday.
As you may know, all donations to LDSAMRA are used to support the work of the 12 Lake District mountain rescue teams so the money will be put to a very good use.
Please feel free to keep in touch.
Best regards,

John Bamforth
LDSAMRA Treasurer
Author: Deirdre Flegg
Posted: Sun 6th Mar 2022, 18:08
Local Group: Dorset
The 2022 AGM was held at Leamington Spa this weekend. We had the customary 'freecycle' event. Members bring books, maps, gear etc., which they no longer need, but which might be welcomed by others. We raised £150 and I am making a donation in our name to the umbrella organisation for Mountain Search and Rescue in the Lake District.

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law