Latest News: Read more

Discussion Forum - Long Distance Paths - North Worcestershire Path

Author: Iain Connell
Posted: Mon 29th Nov 2021, 14:40
Local Group: East Lancashire
Correction - Severn Way is included in the Connected Paths list (as it is for Worcestershire Way).
Author: Iain Connell
Posted: Sun 28th Nov 2021, 23:19
Local Group: East Lancashire
The LDPs database (Search for a Path under the Members menu) shows 19 paths connected to this one, including the Monarch's Way, the Staffordshire Way and the Worcestershire Way, but not the Severn Way, which I followed from Bewdley to Worcester a few weeks ago.
Author: Jane McCard
Posted: Sun 28th Nov 2021, 21:45
Local Group: Heart of England
I'm a new member of LDWA - I did the Hadrian's Wall path about 15 years ago, but have spent more time in recent years bagging Wainwrights. I've wanted to do the North Worcestershire Path for some time, as it finishes (or begins) about half a mile from my house. This weekend I finally managed to walk it, getting the train to Kidderminster and the bus to Bewdley and then walking back - over 3 days with short detours to hotels and through Storm Arwen as it turned out! Only a short walk in LDWA terms, but a fantastic weekend through some beautiful wintry scenery. I'd been worried about completing it with about 20 miles to walk today and the descriptions of it as 'challenging' - but it was just a lovely walk. And I arrived home to a copy of Strider...so, what next?

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law