Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - Surrey Summits!

Author: Tony Cartwright
Posted: Tue 30th Nov 2021, 13:52
Local Group: Surrey
Thanks to all who responded, either here, via Facebook or email circulars. We now a full set of results for the event.

Tony
Posted: Fri 19th Nov 2021, 16:37
Hi all, the response to the appeal here and on Facebook has yielded most of the missing Report/Results. Just looking now for 1987 & 1988 to give us a complete set.

If you can help with these 2 please email me at tony.cartwright24@icloud.com

Thanks

Tony
Author: David Findel-Hawkins
Posted: Wed 17th Nov 2021, 14:09
Local Group: Beds, Bucks and Northants
Hi Tony

I have a copy of the 1998 results/report booklet. I'll get round to scanning it and sending to you in the next few days.

Dave
Posted: Wed 17th Nov 2021, 12:19
Remember the Surrey Summits?

Surrey Group are trying to fill the gaps in their archive for the Surrey Summits with missing Reports and Results. The years in question are 1987 to 1990, 1992 to 1994, 1996 & 1998. Did you do the event in one of these years and if so did you keep a copy of the Results and/or Report? (We do have the route descriptions for all years). If you did Surrey would REALLY love to hear from you.

Please contact Tony Cartwright at tony.cartwright24@icloud.com.

Even better, if you could scan what you have and email the pdf's to Tony that would be just great.

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law