Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Hundreds - Evidence

Author: R Neil Higham
Posted: Thu 27th May 2021, 9:10
Local Group: Kent
Thanks Andrew - I actually did eventually find my Gallery by using a diagonal swipe, rather than merely swiping up or down (where it was before). Will now try to add (the Gallery) to my home page ....., hadn't realised this.
Author: Andrew Clabon
Posted: Thu 27th May 2021, 6:58
Local Group: South Wales
Neil,
To get the Gallery icon back on your home screen do this:
1. When on your home screen, swipe up.
2. This should now show all your apps. Swipe left until you see the red gallery icon on the screen.
3. Do a long press on the gallery icon.
4. A menu should pop up then select 'Add to home screen'.
5. If your home screen is full then the Gallery icon will appear on the next page you have a space, from the home screen swipe to the left to find it.

Yes use the Timestamp icon on your screen for taking the pics not the camera icon.
Author: R Neil Higham
Posted: Wed 26th May 2021, 12:44
Local Group: Kent
Second that.

Tim Bedwell (Surrey Group) told me the other day and even I managed to load it - but I did need Tim's help earlier today to find it and put it on my home screen!

Result - I have now 'lost ' my Gallery, so will need to locate that sometime soon (oh dear!).

NB Beware - I thought that I had cracked it on Monday, but on Tuesday I took a photo and no data showed up - shock, horror.
Answer is (I believe) you MUST click on the Timestamp icon, and not on the camera icon ..........
Author: Kevin Pennell
Posted: Wed 26th May 2021, 11:53
Local Group: South Wales
Brilliant App named Timestamp Camera. When you take a picture it stamps photo time, location (including co-ordinates). There is even an option to have a map with you location stamped on photo as well.

T

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law