Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Website Development - LDP Database - would it be possible

Author: Andy Clark
Posted: Mon 22nd Mar 2021, 16:56
Local Group: Kent
Unfortunately, with the limitations of the current website, it is not possible to do this.
However, this idea is actually right at the top of my wishlist for inclusion on the new website when it comes about. In fact, I'd like to go a bit further with the idea if it is at all possible.
Many thanks for your suggestion.
Author: Ed Spooner
Posted: Mon 22nd Mar 2021, 7:30
Local Group: Sherwood
I'm working my way through the list of LDPs in my local area over the last couple of years and being so forgetful I often forget which walks I have and haven't done. I also sometimes find walks, developed years ago, that are no longer completely walkable or have become less suitable.
Is it possible to add an "I've done this walk" tick box next to an LDP and maybe a place for personal notes / personal review? Any other LDWA member then looking for an LDP to walk could see what other members thought of the path and if there are any notes of concern before they set out.
Thanks

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law