Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Long Distance Paths - Cleveland Classic!

Author: Dan Kidd
Posted: Fri 26th Mar 2021, 10:25
Local Group: North Yorkshire
Hi Andy

Sorry, I've only just read your reply. Thanks very much for sending me the link to the website, it's so good to see it still up and running!
I used the site a lot in the past as I do enjoy looking at and walking those old discontinued challenge events. I'll be sure to pin it to my favourites bar!

Thanks again

Dan
Author: Andy Clark
Posted: Mon 15th Mar 2021, 13:59
Local Group: Kent
Hello Dan. I think that website was moved fairly recently. This link shows the walk and it appears there is a GPX file available https://moorlandchallenge.com/challenge/cleveland_classic_2002.htm
Author: Dan Kidd
Posted: Mon 15th Mar 2021, 11:05
Local Group: North Yorkshire
Hello everyone, I have a question/request which may be a long-shot. Does anyone possess a route description, or even a GPX route file for the old Cleveland Classic challenge walk? There used to be one available on the Moorland Challenge website years ago, but I can no longer find the website.

Thanks in advance

Dan

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law