Latest News: Read more

Discussion Forum - Gear ! - boot buddy

Author: Raymond Wilkes
Posted: Tue 16th Mar 2021, 23:19
Local Group: West Yorkshire
I should have added, after years of using an old washing up brush and some water, I strongly prefer the boot buddy.
Will have to wait and see if it breaks up indoors but I do not think it will. If it does I will buy another.
Posted: Tue 16th Mar 2021, 23:16
Most plastics break up in ultraviolet light. So does your skin!
Author: Helen Strong
Posted: Sun 14th Mar 2021, 18:47
Local Group: Kent
Long Term Review - I had one of these and left it outside near the outdoor tap, so I could clean my shoes when I got home. However, the plastic bottle section has perished and completely split- I think it's to do with the kind of plastic which was used to form it. I still use the brush, but cannot fill it with water as I could in the past. In all, this was a relatively expensive purchase which broke within two years use at the most. I think an old washing up brush an an empty bottle of Evian with a bit of washing up liquid is just as effective, at a fraction of the cost.
Author: Francis Hay
Posted: Tue 16th Feb 2021, 15:28
Local Group: Surrey
Got one for Christmas - what a treat. Keep them in the car boot and, if used immediately, easily wipes the boots before they dry.
Posted: Thu 29th Oct 2020, 10:00
I have found this gadget very useful for quickly cleaning my boots, alleviating a very tedious chore
https://bootbuddy.com/?gclid=CjwKCAjw0On8BRAgEiwAincsHD-fPtrOKyQWze0H2AmbtvtGS5Vd47jYXVToO9ekkZnM-wi8OkpZuBoCk58QAvD_BwE

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law