Latest News: Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - Laich o’ Moray 50

Author: Jeff Stevens
Posted: Tue 9th Jun 2020, 13:20
Local Group: West Yorkshire
Hi Julie
I recieved your message through sientries today about the Laich o' Moray 50 . I would just like to thank you for not rushing in and canceling the event and giving us hope that we may still be able to do this fantastic event. Ultimately this will be out of your control I understand that but it is nice to think in some form it may go ahead. Julie if the event is cancelled and I know it is no fault of yours. If you want me to donate the entry money to a charity of your choice or you use the money to help pay for things you have already paid for I would be happy to do that. And if this is the case I will look forward to booking on the following year. Also I would like to personally thank your group for your fantastic checkpoint in the Hadrians 100 last year and look forward to entering The Speyside 100 in 2024.

Once again Many thanks Jeff

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law