Discussion Forum - The Bothy - How long can a permitted excersize walk be

Author: Steve Clark
Posted: Wed 8th Apr 2020, 4:08
Local Group: Beds, Bucks and Northants
Thanks, i'll be out on sunday. See you all soon and keep safe xx
Author: Nick Halford
Posted: Sun 5th Apr 2020, 14:17
Local Group: East Lancashire
Well Gove said quite clearly you can exercise for as long as you normally do. Which makes me think he might not have heard of the LDWA. Other spokespeople have said half an hour, just off the top of their heads, but the truth is that there is no permitted time at the moment, the guidelines do not say, other than it must be from home and maintaining social distance.
Author: Steve Clark
Posted: Sun 5th Apr 2020, 8:49
Local Group: Beds, Bucks and Northants
How long is a permitted excersize walk walking on your own and staying away from others you may meet. 2, 5, 15 miles maybe. I did a walk from Billing, approx. 12 miles round trip, I didn't have to travel by car to get to the start point either. That was just before the lock down. Keep safe guys, and see you on the other side. Stevecee x

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law