Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Hundreds - Y 100 Sir Fynwy Registration

Author: Andrew Clabon
Posted: Tue 10th Mar 2020, 15:19
Local Group: South Wales
Alex,

The current thinking is that registration will take a number of steps partly due to the staggered start. The steps will include:
Breakfast bag check
Kit declaration submission
GPS tracker issue (if applicable)
Finish bag drop off
Then time for a cuppa and a chat. This is then followed by:
Tally card collection
Start area assembly
And finally starting

Bearing in mind there is 5 hours between the first and last starts there is no fixed registration time.
We are currently suggesting you arrive at the breakfast bag check about 90 minutes before your allocated start time.

If you are using one of the car parks arranged by us and the mini bus transfer to the start venue I would suggest allowing an additional 30 minutes.

Full details will be announced nearer the time. I suggest you keep an eye on this forum, the event website and your email inbox.
Author: Alex Yarker
Posted: Sun 8th Mar 2020, 16:02
Local Group: Bristol & West
Would anyone know what time registration on the day is? I assume there is one and we may find out closer to the day. I have checked online but could only locate registration for the event.

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law