Discussion Forum - Events - online posts

Author: Deirdre Flegg
Posted: Sat 7th Mar 2020, 9:52
Local Group: Dorset
Another #jeffstevensfanclub.
Author: Jo Dixon
Posted: Sat 7th Mar 2020, 1:20
Hi Jeff,

I'm saddened to read this post. Please have a rethink, you will be so very missed.
You are one of the most enthusiastic, helpful, considerate and generous people I have met through the LDWA (obviously Bill, you're up there too ;) )

Take care and I look forward to reading your posts again in the near future,
Jo Dixon
#jeffstevensfanclub
Author: Guy Evans
Posted: Fri 6th Mar 2020, 14:37
Local Group: Thames Valley
Jeff,

Not sure what prompted your post but I too enjoy reading your posts. Please keep posting.

Thanks,
Guy
Author: Ian Hull
Posted: Mon 2nd Mar 2020, 16:14
Local Group: South Pennine
Keep posting Jeff , few others do on the this forum ! Those who know U realise it's done with tongue firmly in cheek . Great entertainment , like seeing you at the finish of the SP24 enter the sailing club thru the wrong door , exit the building to go round the other side & re enter to great applause thru the correct door by the finish desk . Classic !!!

Glad U enjoyed the SP24 & see U at the weekend .
Author: Edward Short
Posted: Mon 2nd Mar 2020, 13:55
Local Group: Essex & Herts
Have a re think Jeff. You reflect what the LDWA is, and long may you continue.
Author: Bill Pritchard
Posted: Mon 2nd Mar 2020, 8:01
Local Group: East Lancashire
Jeff, to my knowledge you have not upset anybody, I don't think it is possible for you to. Certainly not me. Keep posting, please!! Over the last few months I have never read the forum as much, brightens up my little day. See you on the Two Crosses & I hope to see a few posts before then, Bill.
Author: Jeff Stevens
Posted: Sun 1st Mar 2020, 23:15
Local Group: West Yorkshire
Hi All after today I will not be posting anymore post it was not my intention to upset anybody and am truly sorry if I have .
Regards Jeff

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law