Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - Hangover Hike

Author: Jeff Stevens
Posted: Wed 1st Jan 2020, 19:41
Local Group: West Yorkshire
Hi All
I would like to thank all the marshals and helpers who took time out of the festive time to run this event for us to enjoy.
This is a brilliant event held by the Irregulars In stunning west yorkshire countryside. The weather was really warm and
all who enterered were courteous friendly and there was good banter between all.
I would like to thank Peter Bill Rob kath Carmell Daisy and Sean for letting me walk with them, Otherwise I would still be walking
I get lost a lot. Also like to Thank Bill for the gate he opened for us.

I would also like to thank all the groups their marshals and helpers who take time out all year to set up these fantastic walks for us too enter.
Especially at The christmas time I know all the walkers appreciate the time these people take out of their lives for us.

MANY THANKS ALL HAPPY NEW YEAR AND HAVE A FANTASTIC 2020 JEFF

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law