Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - The Bothy - Monday 30th December South Downs 2 Loops

Author: Emily Knight
Posted: Wed 8th Jan 2020, 12:27
Local Group: Surrey
Thanks Jeff,
Yes there are so many walks here but most of them on weekends and I'm busy with my business on weekends.
I'm usually free on Mondays and sometimes Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Emily
Author: Jeff Stevens
Posted: Sun 5th Jan 2020, 16:29
Local Group: West Yorkshire
Emily sounds like your Highly motivated to do the walks you do and on your own at winter in the dark.
There are loads of group walks and challengers events all year. On new years day there are a few too.
We do the hangover hike in Dewsbury which is near leeds you could come up next year stay at your friends and do the walk with us.

Also if you have never done the Yorkshire 3 peaks you could do that on the same trip.
Regards Jeff
Author: Emily Knight
Posted: Fri 27th Dec 2019, 21:32
Local Group: Surrey
Hello,

The weather looks sunny again for this coming Monday! Anyone interested in joining me for 2 loops on South Downs Way on Monday 30th December?
Loop 1 - 20km (12.4miles) From Cocking Hill 10km towards Petersfield and back.
Loop 2 - 40km (24.8miles) From Cocking Hill to Amberley 20km and back.
I'm planning to start early in the morning to maximise walking in the daylight. If anyone is interested in joining me for both loops or just one loop text or message 07964674355

Emily

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law