Just contacted you regarding a request to your copy of Tracklogs V3.18.02

Thanks

Steve.clark100@outlook.com
Author: Jimmy Smith
Posted: Sun 17th Jan 2021, 17:50
Local Group: The Irregulars
Hi Geoff,

My email address is JCSQAS@gmail.com

Sorry, I do not use the Forum much and are not familiar with the in's and out's.

Many thanks in advance.

Jimmy
Author: Geoff Crowder
Posted: Sun 10th Jan 2021, 13:17
Local Group: South Manchester
A bit late seeing this one:- if you post your email address (like Paul did below), I'll send you a link.
Alternatively use the Contact section on our website https://v-g.me.uk/Contact/Contact.htm
Author: Jimmy Smith
Posted: Tue 5th Jan 2021, 21:25
Local Group: The Irregulars
Hi Geoff,

I have just got a new laptop and want to transfer Tracklogs to it from my old computer. However, I cannot transfer the program itself. Do you have the .exe file that installs Tracklogs as I cannot locate it? I have the maps themselves but are lost without installing the software.

Many thanks,

Jimmy Smith
Posted: Fri 4th Sep 2020, 14:17
I still have the Tracklogs .msi installation file for V3.18.02 languishing in the cloud, I'll send you a link presently.
I haven't used TL for years but I believe it should be self-contained and not merely an update file for previous versions, which wouldn't work now that their server addresses are no longer valid.
Author: Paul Findlow
Posted: Fri 4th Sep 2020, 10:12
Local Group: Essex & Herts
Can anyone share with me the installation files for Tracklogs update v3.18.02?

I've used Tracklogs for years to plan routes, and more recently to generate gpx files to use on my phone, in Viewranger. Recently my laptop has died, and I'm trying to reinstall Tracklogs on the replacement. I've installed version 3.11 which I had on CD, but this version doesn't support gpx files (it only works with trl files). I've found the file tracklogsupgrade31501setup online, but this just tries to find the installation files on the Tracklogs website, which doesn't exist anymore. So I'm in a bit of a snooker.

Any help gratefully received, you can contact me directly on paulfindlow@gmail.com
Posted: Thu 28th Nov 2019, 12:30
Interesting, I haven't used Tracklogs for ages but you're right, the website has apparently gone.
It's not just a DNS issue, I can't even ping the site - it returns Name or Service Unknown.
Frankly I'm surprised only by the lack of an announcement, not by its disappearance. There are so many mapping solutions now and Tracklogs never was as popular as others.

Are you having a technical problem with Tracklogs right now, or were you just hoping to browse the site and maybe get more maps?.
Author: David Morgan
Posted: Thu 28th Nov 2019, 9:51
Local Group: South Wales
It's unclear Peter. I found this from a simple Google search. Others are unsure as to what is happening and there is nothing on the internet to indicate what the issues are.

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/469818-tracklogs-has-disappeared/
Author: Peter Toghill
Posted: Thu 28th Nov 2019, 9:18
Local Group: Wessex
I cannot locate the Tracklogs home page anymore.
Have they ceased trading ?

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law