Latest News: Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - Goyt Valley challenge 2019

Author: Mark Wain
Posted: Thu 24th Oct 2019, 12:47
Local Group: Sherwood
I also did the Goyt Valley Challenge on Sunday, I found it tough at times and a bit damp, but thoroughly enjoyed every minute.
My dog(Ruby) and I were made welcome at every stop, we made some friends along the way, that I'm sure we'll meet on other challenges.
This is only my first year as a member of the LDWA, three challenges in and planning my fourth.
Great walks .
Great People.
Author: Jeff Stevens
Posted: Mon 21st Oct 2019, 15:24
Local Group: West Yorkshire
I did the goyt valley challenge this Sunday I would like to thank all the Marshals and helpers for their hard work in making this a fantastic event for all.
The route was fantastic as always when LDWA groups are involved. The weather was good but it rained a little in the afternoon but everyone was in
good spirits and everyone had a laugh. I would like to thank Kath Bill and Rob (Bolton boys)and another gentleman who let me walk with them.
They were going for a fast time but I was struggling to stay with them. I told them to leave me but they would not so they lost time but helped me around.
Many thanks all for a fantastic event Jeff

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law